Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat (Read 144 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pacer 2
Elite
Posts: 3001
I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
«
on:
Today
at 03:10:58 PM »
No more BS
«
Last Edit:
Today
at 03:16:56 PM by Pacer 2
»
Logged
Ignorance Is Bliss
Elite
Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 03:18:03 PM »
Quote from: Pacer 2 on
Today
at 03:10:58 PM
No more BS
At least spell DINGBAT correctly if you're going to call someone else Dingbat....DINGBA
T!
Logged
Ignorance Is Bliss
Elite
Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
«
Reply #2 on:
Today
at 03:21:37 PM »
Logged
wiggles44
Elite
Posts: 2172
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
«
Reply #3 on:
Today
at 03:22:45 PM »
Quote from: Ignorance Is Bliss on
Today
at 03:21:37 PM
Thanks for saving all these horses Mike.
You’re doing great work…..
Logged
Ignorance Is Bliss
Elite
Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
«
Reply #4 on:
Today
at 03:25:08 PM »
Heard you sent plenty down this road.
Funny you have nothing to say about these horses, do you?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
shout out
Sound off !
Calhoun
:
I send a few days traveling and come back to SCM acting out on most every thread. Good for him.
Today
at 05:55:14 PM
wiggles44
:
Grammar Mike.
Today
at 03:23:16 PM
Trigger
:
Calm down wiggles, you're delusional, we're all fine, enjoying, you not so much going non-stop
Today
at 02:38:55 PM
wiggles44
:
Take a break Mike
Today
at 02:24:58 PM
Trigger
:
You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words. I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family
Today
at 12:56:52 PM
darnoldrocks
:
The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled. No need to apply.
Today
at 12:49:49 PM
wiggles44
:
Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?
Today
at 12:36:20 PM
Trigger
:
Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you
Today
at 12:33:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal