Author Topic: Larry Rolla well being?  (Read 1488 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:00:35 AM »
ngc3

I'd like to meet those many over some beers and races, I wasn't that far invested in his longevity but I'm game for convincing  ngc3
Mike you're a despicable human being wishing ill on a man.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:03:08 AM »
Mike you're a despicable human being wishing ill on a man.

Be quite you cowardly Misfit liar  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2822
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #47 on: Today at 10:10:03 AM »
Mike you're a despicable human being wishing ill on a man.
I guess it was OK in your book for him to destroy the careers of so many. Where I come from, sorry doesn't cut it when someone takes the food off your family's table. PS... He is not a man, he is a fucking pussy.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:26:37 AM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #48 on: Today at 10:25:12 AM »
I guess it was OK in your book for him to destroy the careers of so many. Where I come from, sorry doesn't cut it when you take the food off your family's table. PS... He is not a man, he is a fucking pussy.
I was referring to the loser Mike not you. I don't think wishing ill on somebody that's sick is a good practice it's not what God wants.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #49 on: Today at 10:27:38 AM »
I don't condone this kind of behavior. This is a sick mind to wish this on anybody. Mike/Sweet should be ashamed for posting something like this

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2822
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #50 on: Today at 10:30:04 AM »
I was referring to the loser Mike not you. I don't think wishing ill on somebody that's sick is a good practice it's not what God wants.
I know who you were referring to. My God believes in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Big shot Rolla used to rob from the poor. I don't want him to die, I want him to suffer.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #51 on: Today at 10:39:13 AM »
I know who you were referring to. My God believes in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Big shot Rolla used to rob from the poor. I don't want him to die, I want him to suffer.

 hvc.1 Suffer hvc.1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #52 on: Today at 10:55:06 AM »
hvc.1 Suffer hvc.1
Mike but who's actually suffering think about it. How you make fun of a sick man is beyond me

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16514
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #53 on: Today at 10:57:43 AM »
There goes an important thread ShitPosted on by Plops 24/7 Addicted fool Trigger

On behalf of Plops Management, we apologize

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #54 on: Today at 10:59:25 AM »
There goes an important thread ShitPosted on by Plops 24/7 Addicted fool Trigger

On behalf of Plops Management, we apologize

Shouldn't you be at the auction, holding up your sign...$0.01 bid raising increments  ngc3

Do I hear $0.02 USD anyone got 2 cents  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #55 on: Today at 11:24:54 AM »
Shouldn't you be at the auction, holding up your sign...$0.01 bid raising increments  ngc3

Do I hear $0.02 USD anyone got 2 cents  ngc3

Calm down Mike #2

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #56 on: Today at 11:28:33 AM »
Shouldn't you be at the auction, holding up your sign...$0.01 bid raising increments  ngc3

Do I hear $0.02 USD anyone got 2 cents  ngc3
Mike go sit down

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #57 on: Today at 11:29:33 AM »
Mike go sit down

Why don't you have FATSO sit on your face  11.tb

ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2
    Today at 11:48:33 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 11:31:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 11:26:05 AM
  • Trigger: Some halle Berry mother in law fanatasies too  ;D
    Today at 11:09:39 AM
  • Trigger: I'm saving myself for one of Calhoun's daughters, bought her a $600,000 house  ngc3 if he don't have go adopt, DAD  ngc3
    Today at 11:05:09 AM
  • Calhoun: Where does all the hate come from?
    Today at 11:01:15 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: At least the lord made that part right. Making him unable to breed! ngc3
    Today at 10:59:22 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 10:56:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal