Author Topic: Dougie's Penis 8=====D  (Read 156 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12916
Dougie's Penis 8=====D
« on: October 04, 2026, 09:42:59 PM »
Maybe JT caught this earlier I changed my screen name to Dougie's Penis for like 5 minutes.

Why, well I wanted to go through a member's gambling life from the perspective of their johnson for a day.

The ups and downs.  ngc3

Dougie's done great, cooled off but hopefully still in the black and finishes the year super strong...how does it affect our sex life, winning, losing...that mood.

Awful year for me but no difference in winning and losing still tapping that pussy!  ;D




JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3764
Re: Dougie's Penis 8=====D
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2026, 09:47:23 PM »
I missed that
I am glad I missed that ngc3
I have no other words  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12916
Re: Dougie's Penis 8=====D
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 09:50:40 PM »
I missed that
I am glad I missed that ngc3
I have no other words  ngc3

Cumming 10/11/26  ngc3 plop Exclusive showing  ngc3 JT's Penis  ngc3 Played by, Trigger  ngc3

Call me Jack From Farmington!   ngc3

With me we'll never run out of shit to talk about, you'll only wish we did!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal