Author Topic: trump quotes  (Read 60 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4519
trump quotes
« on: Today at 09:39:37 PM »
“It’s always good to be underestimated.”

“Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”

“The harder I work, the luckier I get.”

“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

“Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war.”

“Fake news is at an all-time high. More fake than ever before.”

“I think I’m actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”

“My use of social media is not presidential – it’s MODERN presidential.”

“We need leaders, not talkers.”

“Life is a game, and you have to play to win.”

“Trust me, it’s good to be Trump.”

“I know success better than anyone.”

                                                                  &

the best for last


“At the end of the day, you have to be yourself. Otherwise, what’s the point?”











Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12916
Re: trump quotes
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:54:34 PM »
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4519
Re: trump quotes
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:01:29 PM »
Rework it for a 12 Days of Trump Christmas, must I do everything!  ngc3


i am getting very tired  ngc3 whata great idea  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    Today at 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    Today at 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    Today at 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    Today at 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    Today at 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    Today at 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    Today at 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    Today at 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal