Author Topic: DELETE MY ACCOUNT. DONT FCK WITH ME LUCPARK  (Read 922 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16501
Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT. DONT FCK WITH ME LUCPARK
« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:02:56 AM »
I was informed privately that I have the wrong person so I removed the info
It was pretty close.

imo, Should have just gone on with it, like others.

But attaboy for fessing up.


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12920
Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT. DONT FCK WITH ME LUCPARK
« Reply #16 on: Today at 11:15:30 AM »
It was pretty close.

imo, Should have just gone on with it, like others.

But attaboy for fessing up.

"Like others", you  ngc3 you you're talking about promoting lying  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal