Author Topic: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!  (Read 139 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12885
Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« on: Today at 09:51:26 AM »
I mapped out today's strategy last night, downloaded the forms and passed the fuck out, wow the last 2 previous days a data brain exercise  ngc3

Today's plan, again...The last 5 races at...

Belmont
Keeneland
Santa Anita
Woodbine

Northfield 9-13th
Mohawk 1-6, maybe the card

In NY and Canada (not PEI) there is rain forecasted however the total amount if accurate should not change the tracks from FAST & FIRM.

Let's check out these 36 races, good news 3:15 the first one starts if I engage.

PEI (1130 am est start) has some big races so I downloaded their form too for giggles and the fact a thread will be started by a loyal Canadian racing fan here immanently  tmbz1

Good Luck!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 09:59:41 AM by Trigger »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:58:34 AM »
Good luck Mike
:)

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3753
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:23:02 PM »
2 wagers to parlay Santa Anita winnings from yesterday
Those will pays were massive, shame the #1 won, but we made a small profit for the day and that is never a bad thing tmbz1

Gulfstream early pick 5
A/2/A/A/7
$100
Got to beat the 7 in leg 1

Belmont early pick 5
3,4,5,6,7,8,10/1,2,7,8,9,10/2/7/All
$126
Got 4 of 5 yesterday..should of hit it for 700 beans
Dumb on my part singling Dylan Davis instead of Flavian

Now I have to finish the Halloween decorations
It's quite the set up..I should charge admission  ngc3

Good luck everyone!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12885
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:34:31 PM »
2 wagers to parlay Santa Anita winnings from yesterday
Those will pays were massive, shame the #1 won, but we made a small profit for the day and that is never a bad thing tmbz1

Gulfstream early pick 5
A/2/A/A/7
$100
Got to beat the 7 in leg 1

Belmont early pick 5
3,4,5,6,7,8,10/1,2,7,8,9,10/2/7/All
$126
Got 4 of 5 yesterday..should of hit it for 700 beans
Dumb on my part singling Dylan Davis instead of Flavian

Now I have to finish the Halloween decorations
It's quite the set up..I should charge admission  ngc3

Good luck everyone!!!

GP racing is evil dude, wait for Pegasus, FLDBY  ngc3

I used to go once a week, sit in the TP, on the finish line, tv on the table wouldn't bet a race there, just simulcasting... ngc3

The chick watched the horsey while trying to stuff cheese in my mouth from the buffet, and I'm making sure the pile of tickets I had went in correctly  ngc3

Coincidentally I just finished capping races 6-10 in NYC  tmbz1

Good luck my Bro!  ;D

Belmont

6 - 6 / 2,3,4,5,7,9
7 - 6 / 1,3,4,5,7
8 - 1,2 / ALL
9 - 1,2,4,9
10 - 3,6 / 1,2,9
« Last Edit: Today at 12:36:02 PM by Trigger »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3753
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:37:05 PM »
GP racing is evil dude, wait for Pegasus, FLDBY  ngc3

I used to go once a week, sit in the TP, on the finish line, tv on the table wouldn't bet a race there, just simulcasting... ngc3

The chick watched the horsey while trying to stuff cheese in my mouth from the buffet, and I'm making sure the pile of tickets I had went in correctly  ngc3

Coincidentally I just finished capping races 6-10 in NYC  tmbz1

Good luck my Bro!  ;D

Belmont

6 - 6 / 2,3,4,7,9
7 - 6 / 1,3,4,5,7
8 - 1,2 / ALL
9 - 1,2,4,9
10 - 3,6 / 1,2,9
I know its bad at Gulfstream, but it is my nemesis that must be slain  ngc3
Kinda like you at Mohawk
A love hate relationship  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12885
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:41:59 PM »
I know its bad at Gulfstream, but it is my nemesis that must be slain  ngc3
Kinda like you at Mohawk
A love hate relationship  ngc3

Mohawk is availability desire fulfillment, surely not love  tmbz1...a man with no hands can fuck but not jerkoff, leaving himself to suck his own dick if alone.

How's that for a Sunday sermon  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3753
Re: Sunday, 10/4/26 - Gambling - Let's Run This!
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:56:50 PM »
Mohawk is availability desire fulfillment, surely not love  tmbz1...a man with no hands can fuck but not jerkoff, leaving himself to suck his own dick if alone.

How's that for a Sunday sermon  ngc3
Not great to be quite honest  ngc3
True, but not great  ngc3
First single through at Gulfstream  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Thanks Mike #1.  Auto correct.   :)
    Today at 12:53:12 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Boring. Are you feeling bad today? Seem off your game.
    Today at 12:13:39 PM
  • Trigger: Up someones ass hmmm, you mean like Calhoun, how's he doing buttplug  ngc3 make my day miserable, no but you try, why is that, you open your fucking mouth get put in your place.  From day one you never learn  ngc3
    Today at 12:10:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Even with the typos
    Today at 12:06:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal