Author Topic: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....  (Read 406 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« on: Today at 08:55:48 AM »
I'm still only handing over the Gaagoots posts which are MANY to TH-R and that nice lady running for Town Supervisor in Montgomery. As examples of the individuals who serve as members of the board at GHT. I'm only getting started... tmbz1





PRETTY SIMILAR WOULD YOU SAY???  ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 09:11:08 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:59:33 AM »
Almost forgot to thank Catherine! For providing me with the communications with Gaagoots.  tmbz1
It's hilarious hearing how hard people laugh when I tell the story of how she busted him, they don't believe it until they see the messages he sent her.  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:04:40 AM »
Can you show them these as well?
Thanks

:)




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:09:31 AM »
Can you show them these as well?
Thanks

:)



You mean where you stupid fucks fell for me changing my name to reply to topics like this one accusing me of lusting for a 30 year old girl? BTW, Edita was flattered when I told her you all said she looks that young, she's 49 now. And again, you people are too fucking stupid to realize I was posting under the same account!  ngc3
And yes, the EAA followers would laugh just as hard....
Now back to Gaagoots, talk about STUPID. Imagine buddying up to an account thinking he's handing information to someone who will help them somehow hurt me. How'd that work out!!!!! Here's a couple of those messages passed through here to Catherine. CLASSIC  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Yes I'm printing out a nice little package for the right people to finally have a look.  tmbz1

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:12:31 AM »
What are you going on about lol

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:15:17 AM »
Can you show them these screenshots as well Mike #1?





Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:17:22 AM »
As I mentioned, this nice lady needed to know the truth about her opponent and his associations as well as the type of people he fraternizes with. This is all you get, the rest is confidential. Since "Gaagoots" eluded to what happened at GHT and he was also involved. Said it right to Catherine.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:19:06 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:24:55 AM »
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:30:38 AM »
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)

You can send them anywhere you like! I'm not the one running against her! And then you better send them to the local news outlets too! Did you call yourself wiggles???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:34:26 AM »
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)

Oh, I do hope you followed through. It's going to make for an even better case when she tells me what you said. Not a good look when somoene is running for public office.  tmbz1

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:58:07 AM »
A message and an email was sent with attached screenshots Mike
Enjoy your day
:)

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7695
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:06:03 AM »
A message and an email was sent with attached screenshots Mike
Enjoy your day
:)

 I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
Would you like the names of the two reporters I've been in contact with also???

I'll give you two hints. Times Herald Record and Mid Hudson News. Best of luck, wiggles.  ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 10:12:31 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:15:37 AM »
I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
Would you like the names of the two reporters I've been in contact with also???

I'll give you two hints. Times Herald Record and Mid Hudson News. Best of luck, wiggles.  ngc3

Thanks Mike
Screenshots attached
Messages sent
Enjoy your shift here today
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:54:20 AM »
Take a screenshot of this! I did and I saved it.

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2149
Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
« Reply #14 on: Today at 11:37:55 AM »
The EAA won’t like that

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Thanks Mike #1.  Auto correct.   :)
    Today at 12:53:12 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Boring. Are you feeling bad today? Seem off your game.
    Today at 12:13:39 PM
  • Trigger: Up someones ass hmmm, you mean like Calhoun, how's he doing buttplug  ngc3 make my day miserable, no but you try, why is that, you open your fucking mouth get put in your place.  From day one you never learn  ngc3
    Today at 12:10:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Even with the typos
    Today at 12:06:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal