Author Topic: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families  (Read 261 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« on: Today at 01:34:09 PM »
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57874
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:38:45 PM »
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:47:22 PM »
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2111
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:03:16 PM »
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3

Seek help Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:16:54 PM »
Seek help Mike

How about I seek help on your face. :)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2111
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:32:16 PM »
How about I seek help on your face. :)

That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:37:19 PM »
That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)

If carriage rides with horses become illegal, very likely will, what are you going to do to help, they'll need more than screenshots and bs talk.

Chump wiggles  :)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2111
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:00:07 PM »
Take a break Mike #2
:)

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:04:51 PM »
You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:10:46 PM »
You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.

You're not.

The world needs its share of cocksucking pig slobs like you Kenny.

Needs ploppers like me to make that type point.  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4768
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #10 on: Today at 05:03:12 PM »
You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

 95xz.2 54za.cb :-*
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:27:20 PM »

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:33:29 PM »
You're not.

The world needs its share of cocksucking pig slobs like you Kenny.

Needs ploppers like me to make that type point.  ;D

You were an illegitimate child. Your Mother would have done the world a favor if she had gotten an abortion.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #13 on: Today at 05:34:54 PM »
Fucking faggot  tmbz1

Notice how almost every post by Sweet has some homosexual reference. Only a gay black man would use a handle of "Sweet".

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12838
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #14 on: Today at 05:36:45 PM »
Notice how almost every post by Sweet has some homosexual reference. Only a gay black man would use a handle of "Sweet".
You were an illegitimate child. Your Mother would have done the world a favor if she had gotten an abortion.

Your father was your mother's rapist and he ripped you from her womb threw you out the window and the neighborhood kids kicked you into the sewer.

I'm in awe you survived  tmbz1, dim bulb though  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: You’re still here Mike?
    Today at 06:05:21 PM
  • Trigger: Thank you Chihuahua Cock  ;D
    Today at 06:02:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are fucking sick in the head.
    Today at 05:49:09 PM
  • Trigger: Big edge to Dexter, JMac sucks Lance's dirty asshole that bobble last serviced  ngc3
    Today at 05:20:17 PM
  • JT: BB been my guy all year tmbz1. The BC will be fun to watch in person  tmbz1
    Today at 05:15:28 PM
  • Trigger: Brandon Blvd also 147 2/5.  tmbz1
    Today at 05:12:36 PM
  • Trigger: Lance wants to put his favorite penis bobble back on  ngc3
    Today at 04:38:11 PM
  • JT: Jinx ngc3
    Today at 04:36:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal