0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
That Meneses virus was a bit too keen to be on that pace which was hot for these.
So Keeneland + Red Mile both list 1:00 pm post time. Keeneland's gate springs at 1:01.Red Mile at that time were just entering the track. Race starts at 1:08. Fuck Gabe and that 'drag'. It has long since stopped being cute. Nice parallel between the two though.. Harness racing more that just 7 minutes behind.
Pic 3's 2nd race Red Mile: $2,289 Keeneland :$45,224 all the while BTW handling $228K in a p4 pool at the same time.
Lopsided Lexington
Going to try Belmont 3,4,7-10,12/All/2/5/1,4,5,6,7$140 total
JT, I think, and I'll speak for myself, Belmont is unplayable for me. We'll see how the day goes but I don't want to invest to figure it out.Keeneland and Woodbine, both alive after my first wagered race there ...2 down at the other, nada.
Just checking in..knee deep in Halloween shit I have now played 2 tickets at the new Belmont That was 2 to many Off my game since the LBJBoth singles missed at Gulfstream Then the last leg I had 1 thru 7 and 9The 8 won
7-1 Woodbine, last two at Belmont inc 11-1 shot. Need the 4 in the 10th.