Author Topic: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday  (Read 283 times)

dougie and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16499
My name is Trigger and I shit myself yesterday.

Calhoun is in town and wanted to meet.
 
I was terrified. So I shit myself.

I live near the tracks on the wrong side just off Dixie. WPB

I COULD NOT .meet Calhoun. I was scared shitless.

See, I am a 24/7 Plops Addict. 

So I DEMANDED Calhoun post a bunch of things as PROOF he was here because, well, I am a coward.

I demanded photos and names of internet providers etc...

I even called the restaurant Calhoun was at and DEMANDED to speak to the wait staff serving Calhoun's party of six.

Friday 8pm and I'm so terrified I  called Flanagan's and spoke to the manager.

See, I am Trigger and I am a coward.

So for 12 hours here on Plops I Simped.and Feebed something terrible to avoid Calhoun.

Dougie and JT and lucpark were not much help. And where TF was Bello??

My name is Trigger and I shit myself yesterday.

Please help.



Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2430
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:38:27 AM »
Colin, really, is this the best you have

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12798
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:36:20 AM »
Livestream, nope.

Goshen in person, nope.

A Flanigan's in Hallandale Beach Florida, obviously can't say the food server's name, so nope.

Says he met Rocky and others at plop, nope.


Did get a description of Cunt Face Calhoun, apparently he's not black after all...another lie ngc3


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3699
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:09:03 AM »
#1 That image is weird  ngc3

#2 Calhoun if you were in Florida, why would you eat at Flanagan's odd choice. ngc3
Why not a kick ass seafood restaurant..not Red Lobster  ngc3

#3 I wasn't logged in last night, I actually have a life outside of plop tmbz1

#4 Trig doesn't need my help.  He can take care of himself  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4763
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:11:59 AM »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12798
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:22:48 AM »


Really, you believe Calhoun is in SOFL ngc3, why, because he said so  ngc3  Convince us  ngc3 I'm the last person you two would ever want to meet anywhere  ngc3

 11.gn 11.gn

#1 That image is weird  ngc3

#2 Calhoun if you were in Florida, why would you eat at Flanagan's odd choice. ngc3
Why not a kick ass seafood restaurant..not Red Lobster  ngc3

#3 I wasn't logged in last night, I actually have a life outside of plop tmbz1

#4 Trig doesn't need my help.  He can take care of himself  ;D

 ngc3

You can hear a cunt face day and night but just one look there is no unseeing that  ngc3

True, all the 🌚love the Red Lobster, their CEO is actually one  ngc3 yeh a 30 something from Nigeria  ngc3

I assure you Calhoun has no life outside of plop and is not within 1000 miles of the state of Florida, something if untrue could be easily verified by the perpetual NO SHOW Coward Calhoun!  8)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4763
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:41:11 AM »
What! He called the restaurant and asked who served Calhoun?  ngc3

Wanted a picture of you!

Wanted a copy of your drivers license!



OMG!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You could of been standing there outside with a dozen Roses and his ass wasn't coming outside of that apt!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2101
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:43:49 AM »
Really, you believe Calhoun is in SOFL ngc3, why, because he said so  ngc3  Convince us  ngc3 I'm the last person you two would ever want to meet anywhere  ngc3

 11.gn 11.gn

 ngc3

You can hear a cunt face day and night but just one look there is no unseeing that  ngc3

True, all the 🌚love the Red Lobster, their CEO is actually one  ngc3 yeh a 30 something from Nigeria  ngc3

I assure you Calhoun has no life outside of plop and is not within 1000 miles of the state of Florida, something if untrue could be easily verified by the perpetual NO SHOW Coward Calhoun!  8)

Calm down Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12798
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:49:57 AM »
Calm down Mike
What! He called the restaurant and asked who served Calhoun?  ngc3

Wanted a picture of you!

Wanted a copy of your drivers license!



OMG!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You could of been standing there outside with a dozen Roses and his ass wasn't coming outside of that apt!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

95%+ of this forum thinks you're both perpetually lazy and boring... ngc3

How did you both manage that after all the effort wiggles, after all the years Kirby?

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 608
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:34:39 AM »
Maybe you should buy him some Depends?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12798
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:39:24 AM »
Maybe you should buy him some Depends?

 ngc3

They need to I gambled away my diaper money  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Still no screenshots on EAA, maybe have Erik Farris post them for you!  ngc3
    Today at 11:44:58 AM
  • Trigger: He only wants to be kicked in the nuts as repayment for his efforts.  It's fair  ngc3
    Today at 11:44:45 AM
  • wiggles44: Have a good shift today Mike.   :)
    Today at 11:44:13 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: "wiggles" you really posted about me for 15 hours yesterday?  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:29 AM
  • wiggles44: ….ok……
    Today at 11:43:26 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: BTW
    Today at 11:43:03 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: The bragging they kicked me out of Goshen is one thing, but the racial shit the paper is gonna LOVE.
    Today at 11:41:02 AM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who those people are Mike.  :)
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal