Author Topic: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..  (Read 496 times)

Yonkers1A, themightythor (+ 1 Hidden) and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16498
calhoun first off scarlettes and cheetah are the 2 biggest places in hallendale other then gulfstream. second obviously you never went to a club with someone like me.it would be the funest night of your life.and 3rd i doubt your wife hotter then my girl and hell she will go to scarlettes with me.
I've been to like
 Last time 20.yeaes.ago.
If you can't fuck them I don't see.the.point.
jmo
That.said.im sure it would be fun.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12768
I've been to like
 Last time 20.yeaes.ago.
If you can't fuck them I don't see.the.point.
jmo
That.said.im sure it would be fun.

The name of the person serving you your food at Flanigans?  ngc3

hey trigger i got a better idea. we make lucpark zelle us the money.the video of calhoun getting a lap dance is worth the price

I wouldn't ask Rocky for a quarter for a parking meter  ngc3, but safe to say for 1/1 odds, we'd all 3 put up 10g's if Calhoun says he's showing up and we're against  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12768
You know why every strip club has a "House Mother" to remind these often hot but lazy ass mentally ill unkempt unclean bitches to at least wash their snatch, do their hair and nails and bathe  ngc3

You wanna go down the road of beautiful ass, Eastern European women and you don't have to pay them, they can out drink and fuck you and look like they crawled out of cosmopolitan  ngc3

They can take a dirty atm like a trooper too!  ;D

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57871
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Race 5 bet the three at Hoosier

As much as u want. Two minutes till post
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

themightythor

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2785
luc my guy you led me astray

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57871
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
luc my guy you led me astray
o

I just dropped  three hundred

Sorry boys
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

themightythor

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2785
ake trotter kountry plunge with sears in the bike up next at vernon

themightythor

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2785
bet it all.cant lose

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12768
o

I just dropped  three hundred

Sorry boys

These Amish make one helluva cheese, eat that stay away from their horses!  ngc3

Gina tonight, wow she hit the big time with that company - To that beautiful filly full of heart and the Rocky family - GOOD LUCK!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Next time there will be no next time Calhoun, no meal server's name, once again you're caught, buh bye dickhead   96z.p
    Today at 06:57:32 PM
  • Trigger: You know who is serving your nigga ass food  ngc3
    Today at 06:44:58 PM
  • Trigger: Your restaurant server at Flanigan said it 20 times dummy  ngc3 another lie, we know  ngc3
    Today at 06:44:31 PM
  • Calhoun: Coward. Let me know you find some me courageurag
    Today at 06:44:01 PM
  • Calhoun: I'm 1000 miles away from home on business and want to see you in person but you're terrified. Wh
    Today at 06:43:00 PM
  • Calhoun: Verizon mobile data is my server.
    Today at 06:42:15 PM
  • Trigger: Prove you're there ther name, the Server's name, simple, what you got out smarted in a lie again  ngc3
    Today at 06:40:49 PM
  • Trigger: Your Flanigan server's name what's the hold up  ngc3
    Today at 06:39:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal