Author Topic: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..  (Read 364 times)

themightythor, andrew, Indian24 and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
Will you stop Thor my guy

I gotta a better  chance of being in Hallandale and I’m on my couch in chitown playing with Frankie

 ngc3

Frankie goes for a walk and gets more eye candy and action  ngc3


calhoun if you are in hallendale post a picture of you in front of scarletts or the cheetah

How's he going to do that with his  ngc3 Real ngc3 Halle Berry  ngc3 doppelganger wife there too  ngc3


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16497
I've never posted a picture.  Don't care to try

Flanagans now

What are you scared of


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
I've never posted a picture.  Don't care to try

Flanagans now

What are you scared of

Flanagans home of the $15 burger...ingeniou s cuisine, couldn't do better using google maps and restaurants...tell us your servers name and location and I'll call right now ngc3

No shit, never posted a pic  ngc3

Scared  ngc3, yeh we were scared to show up on the livestream  ngc3, Mike filmed live from Goshen was so scared too  ngc3 who are those ploppers that you said you met here besides Rocky where that story fell flat like a corpse?  ;D

Fucking fruitcake

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
What are you scared of?
   

   Triggered chickened out??    Shocking!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4451
   

   Triggered chickened out??    Shocking!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hush jessica

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
   

   Triggered chickened out??    Shocking!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He didn't challenge me to eat your rancid pussy  ngc3....that's a no and whatever chicken  ngc3  trying to get a 20 on his location, wants to meet, where exactly dummy  ngc3

themightythor

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2780
you post a picture outside scarlettes i will come by and pay for the champagne room

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16497

He’s scared of them percentages you own

🙄🙄😎😎👍👍😂😂
Powerline worked Keenland other day. Doing better. My cost $15000
Amplified in NY not.doimg.great.M y share $190

How are yours?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
Powerline worked Keenland other day. Doing better. My cost $15000
Amplified in NY not.doimg.great.M y share $190

How are yours?


Your Servers name and verify it's the Hallandale location, and I'm calling...stop avoiding, your thread coward  ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16497
you post a picture outside scarlettes i will come by and pay for the champagne room
don't post pictures.

What's scarlettes? You get to.cum in your pants there?

No thanks. My wife is still hot AF

themightythor

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2780
if he post the pic trigger you also have to come by for the champagne room

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16497
Trigger scared to meet Calhoun.

What's he scared about?

Have fun all 24/7 plop addicts



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
Trigger scared to meet Calhoun.

What's he scared about?

Have fun all 24/7 plop addicts




No severs name, there you go, how hard was it to call a restaurant just to verify they have a server there with that name  ngc3

Fucking coward  ngc3 once again a waste of time and outed his fear and bs again!  ;D

if he post the pic trigger you also have to come by for the champagne room

I'll personally pop the cork up his ass if he shows up somewhere verifiable, I promise  ngc3...I'll pay for us, on me....and have enough juice to bang his fake unsatisfied Halle Berry  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Why are you scared
    Today at 06:38:49 PM
  • Calhoun: I don't use public wifi. .whoever does is stupid
    Today at 06:38:36 PM
  • Calhoun: Why are you scared. Just post your address and name.
    Today at 06:37:27 PM
  • Trigger: What's your SERVERS name Calhoun?
    Today at 06:37:16 PM
  • Calhoun: Be there by 730.
    Today at 06:37:00 PM
  • Calhoun: I will finish a pretty shitty meal I'm 30 minutes
    Today at 06:36:46 PM
  • Calhoun: No notice? Youve had 6 hours notixe
    Today at 06:36:12 PM
  • Trigger: Being 30 miles away and no notice not scared, but what's your servers name, you can read nigga, no?  Let's verify at least something, are you scared another story falls flat as a lie like the rest  ngc3
    Today at 06:32:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal