Author Topic: TRIGGER- I am in SoFlo... I'm coming to see you... Post your address ..  (Read 166 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16492

In  Hallandale now

.. Post your address and your picture. I will come immediately.

I am in all black with a Tigers hat.

Time to man up

Let's Go

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Here's your big chance Tigger !!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12756
Here's your big chance Tigger !!!

Fucker is twice a NO SHOW, where have you been moron Chihuahua Cock...still no proof from you...how's your fake family  ngc3, your fractional stable  ngc3

In  Hallandale now

.. Post your address and your picture. I will come immediately.

I am in all black with a Tigers hat.

Time to man up

Let's Go

Waste someone else's time with your never ending string of NO SHOWS  ngc3...you're too scared to show up on a call  ngc3

Drop your identity, DL is fine  tmbz1  and a picture or video HERE of you actually here is SOFL, prove its you... ngc3

Man up?  ngc3, to get to your level I'd have to drop and mouse up  ngc3 you fucking lying cowardly bitch cunt!   ;D

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Tigger  .....    Man Down !!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4759
Hallandale  ngc3

Baltimore City Jr of Florida!  ngc3

Explains why someone is on here 24/7  ngc3

 63z.uzi 91.jzail
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12756
Hallandale  ngc3

Baltimore City Jr of Florida!  ngc3

Explains why someone is on here 24/7  ngc3

 63z.uzi 91.jzail

How can you be here and jagging off to the thoughts of men banging your ugly wife because watch porn and can no longer perform...you multitask!  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2093
How can you be here and jagging off to the thoughts of men banging your ugly wife because watch porn and can no longer perform...you multitask!  ngc3

Calm down Mike

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3687
Calm down Mike
Wiggles you have exceeded your 40 hours for the week  ngc3
You have to be getting crosseyed looking for screenshots that long :P
Take the weekend off ngc3
We are begging you to ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Where is admin ngc3..just looking for admin ngc3..
    Today at 04:36:29 PM
  • JT: I mean outta nowhere posting THAT. I'm not even Jewish and that pissed me off 11.wp
    Today at 04:34:41 PM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock entered the plop jungle, 2 years, friendless, despondent, now doesn't understand how his shit is upside down  ;D
    Today at 04:32:40 PM
  • JT: Darnold..what a fall from grace, even though there never was a grace ngc3
    Today at 04:28:53 PM
  • Trigger: Must be your boy Calhoun, a new fairytale, he's in SOFL making demands...Kirby your support an d his mere existance is devastating how small and insignifigant he makes you appear here  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:04 PM
  • JT: Trig broke your sorry ass ngc3I used to feel kinda sorry for you, but you've totally crumbled like a year old cookie ngc3
    Today at 04:26:20 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Somebody sounds "Triggered"  73cv.2..
    Today at 04:25:31 PM
  • JT: WTF is that comment Darnold. I will speak for Dougie.. 96z.p
    Today at 04:24:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal