Author Topic: Batavia's Seasonal Record  (Read 55 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Billsmafia

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 42
Batavia's Seasonal Record
« on: Today at 01:24:32 PM »
Not certain, but this is likely a seasonal record for all race tracks in this hemisphere. Who know, maybe all-time.

Batavia's judges fined four different drivers in a six day period, all for IMPROPER CONDUCT OR LANGUAGE TO AN OFFICIAL. The four are Shawn McDonough, Ray Fisher, Denny Buceri and Kyle Cummings. All four received the same penalty--$100 fine.

This screams for more information needed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal