Author Topic: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...  (Read 800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2026, 05:40:50 PM »
Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  Be sure to show him these when you go “see” him next….








nobody knows who this guy is and nobody gives a fuck! 

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2026, 05:41:55 PM »
Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  Be sure to show him these when you go “see” him next….








EXACTLY!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7693
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2026, 05:45:33 PM »
Ironic Neuhaus mentioned lazy river. The guy who made these posts will be up shit creek soon.  ngc3





wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2147
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #18 on: Today at 09:57:00 AM »
Just received a reply to my email from Steve.
He doesn’t seem happy with the screenshots I sent him.
I let him know Ashley received them as well

Enjoy your day Mike
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:47:43 AM »
Just received a reply to my email from Steve.
He doesn’t seem happy with the screenshots I sent him.
I let him know Ashley received them as well

Enjoy your day Mike
:)
tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #20 on: Today at 10:48:23 AM »
How would the county executive feel if he saw your racist remarks Mike?

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2147
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:50:14 AM »
Probably the same way he feels about those screenshots I sent him
:)

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7693
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #22 on: Today at 10:53:13 AM »
Good, I'll see him Wednesday.  tmbz1

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2147
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #23 on: Today at 11:46:41 AM »
Good, I'll see him Wednesday.  tmbz1

He may cancel
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Boring. Are you feeling bad today? Seem off your game.
    Today at 12:13:39 PM
  • Trigger: Up someones ass hmmm, you mean like Calhoun, how's he doing buttplug  ngc3 make my day miserable, no but you try, why is that, you open your fucking mouth get put in your place.  From day one you never learn  ngc3
    Today at 12:10:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Even with the typos
    Today at 12:06:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I o ly come here to nake your day as miserable as I can!  ngc3  And it seems to work quite well!
    Today at 12:05:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal