Author Topic: Keeneland  (Read 61 times)

Indian24 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3682
Keeneland
« on: Today at 11:52:13 AM »
So as I mentioned in Shout Out, the house I am currently painting's next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We struck up a conversation and chatted for about 15 minutes. Anyway he has friends that own some and he co-owns a couple and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse. Yeah I work in high end neighborhoods, million dollar homes. He said if I ever wanted to go just come knocking on his door and give him a week's notice. He mentioned the shirt and tie dress code, which is no big deal. I shine up pretty nice after I ditch the painting whites, like a brand new penny ngc3

So a couple questions to my fellow ploppers..

Have you ever been to Keeneland and how was it?

Is it worth driving 3 to 4 hours each way to go there?

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Keeneland
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:24:25 PM »
Magnificent!! CLASS! Parking can get tricky. We always had my wife's handicap parking so better.
As soon as one race was over , I'd head down the hill and mix up a tall drink, hit it, then top it
off, then head back up the hill drinking it and throwing the cup away before re-entering for the
next race started. WAY better than a Richard Simmons workout. ;D Seriously though they do
everything well. Shuttles, concessions, souvenirs. A little pricy but what isn't? You talk about bucket list.
There you go tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Keeneland
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:18:50 PM »
Failed to mention all the delicious babes [many college ones] dueling it out to see who can show the most. 91z.his

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal