Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Should racism be tolerated on this website? (Read 289 times)
0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
G
Elite
Posts: 3100
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
«
Reply #15 on:
Today
at 05:42:32 PM »
Mike, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Logged
Ignorance Is Bliss
Elite
Posts: 7654
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
«
Reply #16 on:
Today
at 05:44:44 PM »
Logged
Trigger
Elite
Posts: 12764
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
«
Reply #17 on:
Today
at 06:04:53 PM »
They never go quietly in the night and ponder...what can I take from this last ass fucking I served up on myself
Suicided By Mike...we're doing sequels?
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Should racism be tolerated on this website?
shout out
Sound off !
Calhoun
:
I don't use public wifi. .whoever does is stupid
Today
at 06:38:36 PM
Calhoun
:
Why are you scared. Just post your address and name.
Today
at 06:37:27 PM
Trigger
:
What's your SERVERS name Calhoun?
Today
at 06:37:16 PM
Calhoun
:
Be there by 730.
Today
at 06:37:00 PM
Calhoun
:
I will finish a pretty shitty meal I'm 30 minutes
Today
at 06:36:46 PM
Calhoun
:
No notice? Youve had 6 hours notixe
Today
at 06:36:12 PM
Trigger
:
Being 30 miles away and no notice not scared, but what's your servers name, you can read nigga, no? Let's verify at least something, are you scared another story falls flat as a lie like the rest
Today
at 06:32:02 PM
Calhoun
:
What are.you scared of
Today
at 06:30:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal