Author Topic: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down  (Read 677 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2612
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2026, 01:51:54 PM »
Im actually glad Trigger is back. Sweet was way to kind!
Me too! I think Trigger owed me a $20! LOL!!!!!

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2026, 01:53:39 PM »
We can all hook up down south Dougie. Sunshine Meadows is the place to be in the winter.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12742
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2026, 01:59:59 PM »
Me too! I think Trigger owed me a $20! LOL!!!!!

Must of slipped by me?  ngc3  The only wager I lost in this forum I recall is to Papi, losing person of the wager changed their screen name to Sovereignty Plop for a week.

I paid that debt in full!  ;D

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2026, 12:38:15 AM »
We can all hook up down south Dougie. Sunshine Meadows is the place to be in the winter.

I should have at least 1 horse there at sunshine Meadows.  I'll be there!  Also, I'll be feeding horses owned by Dingus! 
Can't wait for winter down here.  No more humidity and hopefully not as much rain.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12742
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2026, 01:14:30 AM »
I should have at least 1 horse there at sunshine Meadows.  I'll be there!  Also, I'll be feeding horses owned by Dingus! 
Can't wait for winter down here.  No more humidity and hopefully not as much rain.

Let's be grateful we got some mild temperature weather the last weeks, I am....2 months away from the end of hurricane season and we're not as a much in a spaghetti model for a threat thus far.

Last time was...20 years ago I was at Sunshine Meadows feeding Gurfein's champ Mr. Vic an apple (his stablemate Continentalvictor y won the Hambo), the Swedish, Norwegian whatever women there were fucking beautiful and edible like strawberry shortcake  ngc3 played cards with the fellas, I demurred after being invited to hop in a sulky.  ngc3

That time of my life was surreal and fun and weirdly straight out of the Sopranos, one of our friends there won a huge PI lawsuit and basically took over a high end strip club as a VIP and we made it our night home for quite some time. ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2612
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2026, 08:52:57 PM »
We can all hook up down south Dougie. Sunshine Meadows is the place to be in the winter.
I love that area! I'll take us all to Ben's for great deli!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2026, 09:17:44 PM »
Must of slipped by me?  ngc3  The only wager I lost in this forum I recall is to Papi, losing person of the wager changed their screen name to Sovereignty Plop for a week.

I paid that debt in full!  ;D

Where is Papi?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12742
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2026, 09:23:15 PM »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2026, 09:28:44 PM »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12742
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2026, 09:34:21 PM »
i know but i mean re posting

Last post and check in 9/20.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3679
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #25 on: Today at 10:10:35 AM »
Last post and check in 9/20.
Papi likes to take a hiatus from time to time
He will come back eventually
I don't blame him

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1579
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #26 on: Today at 11:27:28 AM »
Papi likes to take a hiatus from time to time
He will come back eventually
I don't blame him


Papi likes to play certain tracks whose programs aren't free. I get free harness programs on Twin Spires and have for years. I email him the programs for the tracks he needs.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
  • G: Tell me you obviously didn't read what I said
    Today at 11:14:47 AM
  • Trigger: I mentioned MikeAny because at the time he paired up well with Darnoldrocks.  He obviously an't differentiate bewteen an over the top comeback and EXTREME HATE.
    Today at 11:14:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal