0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
who the fuck do you think you are? Why would I give a racist peon like you any information.
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared???
again I ask you what should I be scared of? You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.
The EAA won稚 approve of these comments
Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time
I've started to think you possibly could be put on the list of Mike. Amazing how you suck up to this loser
Imbecile
keep it up Mike and I'll start a new post about your racist comments! Now sit down and shut the fuck up
Start a 1000 threads and posts and shouts asshole, no one cares, you're a nobody nothing lying coward
Last week, my race was too late to see Joe Frasure at Yonkers, but this Friday, I知 in an early race, so I値l be sure to see my buddy Joe, and ask him who his good buddy G (according to G) is.I値l also ask Ford痴 grooms who G is.We値l get to the bottom of this.
Michaela cares MikeBut you already know this
You're either with him or you're against him hypocrite. You're with him. Sad.