Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 3041 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
who the fuck do you think you are? Why would I give a racist peon like you any information.

Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

Take a break Mike #1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

The EAA won’t approve of these comments

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1367
The EAA won’t approve of these comments

Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time ngc3 ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3009
Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1652
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

Last week, my race was too late to see Joe Frasure at Yonkers, but this Friday, I’m in an early race, so I’ll be sure to see my buddy Joe, and ask him who his good buddy G (according to G) is.
I’ll also ask Ford’s grooms who G is.
We’ll get to the bottom of this.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time ngc3 ngc3
I've started to think you possibly could be put on the list of Mike. Amazing how you suck up to this loser

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
I've started to think you possibly could be put on the list of Mike. Amazing how you suck up to this loser

Imbecile  ngc3

 43xc.2

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Imbecile  ngc3

 43xc.2
keep it up Mike and I'll start a new post about your racist comments! Now sit down and shut the fuck up

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13014
keep it up Mike and I'll start a new post about your racist comments! Now sit down and shut the fuck up

Start a 1000 threads and posts and shouts asshole, no one cares, you're a nobody nothing lying coward  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Start a 1000 threads and posts and shouts asshole, no one cares, you're a nobody nothing lying coward  ngc3

Michaela cares Mike
But you already know this
:)


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2
    Today at 11:48:33 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 11:31:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 11:26:05 AM
  • Trigger: Some halle Berry mother in law fanatasies too  ;D
    Today at 11:09:39 AM
  • Trigger: I'm saving myself for one of Calhoun's daughters, bought her a $600,000 house  ngc3 if he don't have go adopt, DAD  ngc3
    Today at 11:05:09 AM
  • Calhoun: Where does all the hate come from?
    Today at 11:01:15 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: At least the lord made that part right. Making him unable to breed! ngc3
    Today at 10:59:22 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 10:56:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal