Author Topic: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!  (Read 3713 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2026, 08:31:13 PM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

Mike Mike Mike you really need to look at yourself what if I show this to Tommy?!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3011
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2026, 11:20:53 PM »
Petrelli couldnt train a fish to swim.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4605
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2026, 11:21:55 PM »
Petrelli couldnt train a fish to swim.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hush jessica

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2026, 11:46:06 PM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

Mike Mike Mike you really need to look at yourself what if I show this to Tommy?!

I'll bite, do you think I give a flying fuck about Tommy Merton? Are you for real??? Do you realize my ex ran from him to work for Sowers because he wasn't paying her? I couldn't care less what you type, say, do or threaten. NONE of it will affect me. However, please send a copy of this to "Max Merton".  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2026, 10:46:01 AM »
Why would you talk about a man that paid your bills and helped support your family?

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2259
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2026, 10:48:05 AM »
Why would you talk about a man that paid your bills and helped support your family?

The Equine Advocacy Alliance won’t like this either
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2026, 10:49:56 AM »
The Equine Advocacy Alliance won’t like this either
:)
tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2026, 10:51:06 AM »
Why would you talk about a man that paid your bills and helped support your family?

Maybe it was right after he couldn't buy EPO for "Max" that he couldn't pay his help anymore. How's that Beguin Degoutier F horse doing??? He was DEAD last wasn't he last start???

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2026, 10:52:22 AM »
Maybe it was right after he couldn't buy EPO for "Max" that he couldn't pay his help anymore. How's that Beguin Degoutier F horse doing??? He was DEAD last wasn't he last start???
maybe if you took your nose out of a program and try supporting your family Tommy wouldn't have to step in.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2026, 10:54:45 AM »
maybe if you took your nose out of a program and try supporting your family Tommy wouldn't have to step in.

You think I gamble?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2026, 10:56:47 AM »
Of course you gamble! When you see a 60 something-year-old man with nothing where did this money go???

You must think everybody stupid

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2026, 11:18:18 AM »
Another no show  ngc3
He's busy with his stable.  ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/Mo_IlbYkeIg?is=n8roJqAUllBbhlFw

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2026, 06:50:36 PM »
Another no show  ngc3
He's busy with his stable.  ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/Mo_IlbYkeIg?is=n8roJqAUllBbhlFw
only a fucking moron but open one of your links!  I got you an exemption at Yonkers the Mark Ford training center and I also wait for you in Orange County bagel. You're a no-show.

I went above and beyond for you since you are not allowed at any racetrack or training farms.   I had to talk to those in charge to get you an exemption and you never showed up.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2026, 06:51:00 PM »
only a fucking moron but open one of your links!  I got you an exemption at Yonkers the Mark Ford training center and I also wait for you in Orange County bagel. You're a no-show.

I went above and beyond for you since you are not allowed at any racetrack or training farms.   I had to talk to those in charge to get you an exemption and you never showed up.

Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2026, 06:53:10 PM »
Yes I've changed my name three times and I'm man enough to say so.   You hide behind 15 usernames who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Don't get me started I'm not gonna forget about your racist remarks Mike!

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal