Author Topic: Questions to Mike  (Read 1326 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12885
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2026, 10:03:02 AM »
Go bathe and get to your slave job, wiggles  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2026, 10:58:35 AM »
When are you going to answer my questions?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2026, 11:13:00 AM »
Well friends I'll be back later heading over to Cosimo's for lunch. Have a great day

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2026, 04:12:08 PM »
Well, I’m back for lunch waiting to feed. I was wondering when Mike was going to answer my questions

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1581
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2026, 04:17:42 PM »
Well, I’m back for lunch waiting to feed. I was wondering when Mike was going to answer my questions


How many lunches did you have today FATSO Jr?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2026, 04:19:44 PM »

How many lunches did you have today FATSO Jr?
just one.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3125
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2026, 08:07:29 PM »
Mike won't answer my questions. I have a lot of private messages to answer it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

I've had a very long productive day so I'm going to say good night see you guys in the morning.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3004
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2026, 08:09:32 PM »
Mike you have to remember you started with me. Go back in your notes. I was minding my own business making a post here and there and you would criticize each post. You barked up the wrong tree.
You didn't answer my questions.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7693
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #38 on: Today at 12:25:01 PM »
Grammar Mike
“Realize owns you”
:)

Mikes???

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Thanks Mike #1.  Auto correct.   :)
    Today at 12:53:12 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Boring. Are you feeling bad today? Seem off your game.
    Today at 12:13:39 PM
  • Trigger: Up someones ass hmmm, you mean like Calhoun, how's he doing buttplug  ngc3 make my day miserable, no but you try, why is that, you open your fucking mouth get put in your place.  From day one you never learn  ngc3
    Today at 12:10:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Even with the typos
    Today at 12:06:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal