Author Topic: Congratulations Mark Ford!  (Read 5722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2026, 11:44:37 AM »
Did he own Freehold? Does he own or control the Hambo? NO! Get your facts straight!
I asked for proof on what Ford did? That is his job to try to prevent these things from happening. All you post is stupid drivel.
PROOF... I asked for PROOF!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2026, 11:46:06 AM »
I asked for proof on what Ford did? That is his job to try to prevent these things from happening. All you post is stupid drivel.
PROOF... I asked for PROOF!

That's what I asked you, Moron. Mark doesn't control any decisions by the Hambo society or what the owners of Freehold want to do! How ignorant are you? You have no clue about anything!!!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2026, 11:51:45 AM »
That's what I asked you, Moron. Mark doesn't control any decisions by the Hambo society or what the owners of Freehold want to do! How ignorant are you? You have no clue about anything!!!
I knew you would continue to post nonsense. Take your head out of Mark's ass for a minute. Look around and see what is really happening. Ford is not great & sounded like an idiot pretending not to know about Gillis. If he really didn't know he is to stupid to lead the SBOA NJ.
PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF FORD WORKING HARD ON THOSE ISSUES AND TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2026, 11:51:57 AM »
Do you say the same thing to Andrew? The one who repeats the same thing day after day?

Since you asked, I have discussed it with Andrew and told him I thought it was silly, other than that, he's going to do what he wants.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2026, 01:24:03 PM »
Since you asked, I have discussed it with Andrew and told him I thought it was silly, other than that, he's going to do what he wants.
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2026, 04:06:16 PM »
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2026, 04:23:24 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!

the we 3 dunt count  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2026, 09:09:37 PM »
Andrew lol give us a break you're so fucking stupid. How many usernames do you have jerk off?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1He is the true laughingstock of this site!
You guys and Poser 2 are the comedy show. The ones who know, met Ford, etc. and can't tell us anything.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2026, 09:14:35 PM »
You guys and Poser 2 are the comedy show. The ones who know, met Ford, etc. and can't tell us anything.

I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2026, 09:25:10 PM »
I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.
The other day I was looking for my bank book. I was curious to see my balance. I hope the ink stamp didn't smear.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2026, 09:04:33 AM »
I saw G say he first time he went to his farm was two weeks ago just the other day. Forgets he also said he was there last year. At G's age maybe he "forgets". The guy did use the term "bank book" just today, that right there tells you which decades he remembers. On top of being fucking stupid.
you've done your homework well you should've been a detective instead of a bum.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2026, 09:07:18 AM »
You lie really well. No wonder you're tied in with Fatso. 11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2026, 10:11:56 AM »
Guess the three pages of bullshit accomplished ZERO. I'm sure those lawsuits from not long ago and the fact that a lengthy list of names on the Fishman invoices are stabled at his farm in NEW YORK. All on his watch NJ has lost Freehold, breeding farms, a huge training facility and now dare we say....M1??? Succesful businessman who always plays by the rules.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

CLASSIC.... ngc3





Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2026, 10:16:21 AM »
On top of that, a big conflict of interest with his training center in NY and president of the SBOA in NJ.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2026, 10:18:14 AM »
On top of that, a big conflict of interest with his training center in NY and president of the SBOA in NJ.

Correct, thus why I put NEW YORK in caps. What's worse is the same breeding farms who are folding the tents are the same people who voted him in!!! His promise of bigger rewards when M1 gets a casino....well how'd that been going? Right down to lost the damn Hambo, how the FUCK did they manage this.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal