Author Topic: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff  (Read 1189 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
« on: July 26, 2026, 06:25:14 AM »
Mescalero


5f Turf


should be live

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2026, 10:41:03 AM »
I post 1 starter at Del Mar ....and I thought a few

might make a good lick on this one.....

No one?





Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2026, 02:52:15 PM »
Congratulations.

Attaboy.

tmbz1

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2026, 05:28:45 PM »
I gave up horsebetting awhile back...

Tbreds bit easier to hit longshots..

and they do alot better when I donot bet.


and u can actually bet the Tbreds and not hurt your odds



I will post another next month....


Odds at least 8-1 or better to 30-1 range.



 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal