Author Topic: Montrell Teague race 8 harrington  (Read 5688 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Montrell Teague race 8 harrington
« on: September 22, 2025, 06:40:52 PM »
Complete idiotic drive. Let the horse go Trelly and you finish 1/2. Use your brain if you have one. No wonder you don't get drives, you suck.
And yes I lost my $20, but the point is, it was a complete shitty drive with no thought in mind. If I was the owner of the 8 he would never be
allowed to feed my horse a carrot say no less drive him. (end of rant) dickhead Teague

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1580
Re: Montrell Teague race 8 harrington
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2025, 06:47:24 PM »
I watched the race live and couldn't believe Montrell parked the 2 horse, it's so unlike him to do that. The horse has sat in the 2 hole 6 straight times and hasn't won so maybe he wanted to try running on the front to change things up.

Facts

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: Montrell Teague race 8 harrington
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2025, 04:59:28 PM »
I thought the same thing. Montrell never really parks anyone, maybe it was a fuck you to Cody as every time I watch a race there he gets in everyone’s way a lot . I dont know maybe It was just a bad drive by Montrell even the best make a mistake on occasion

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal