0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
The Equine Advocacy Alliance would enjoy reading this thread.
That's impossible.
If I pull up "G's" profile I only see my log in in the top left corner (Takes the cavemen about a year to catch up on this site )So if you can screenshot G's, it only means one thing...
Noooooooo, that's "impossible".
Did G give his login to Calhoun when he thought you were Calhoun for a few hours Hard to put pull a fast one on G, FATSO really recruited from the top...of that manure pile
No, but it's an entirely different chain of packets and source codes sent through direct message.
Sounds like G needs GAAGOOTS playbook right about now...balling like a bitch, followed by Lifelock and attorneys
Mike knows who killed JFK doesn't go blurting out every fucking thing he knows and who he knows...like you do which are typically long nose tales. You must be a peach in a poker game
I love playing poker. Mike I invited you how many times and you were a no-show. Let’s knock off the bullshit.