Author Topic: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?  (Read 13541 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« on: May 13, 2025, 04:40:32 PM »
It's not like you haven't been lurking, refer to pic below. Tell the whole story. Why do you duck this???
QUESTION #1: Who knocked up my ex the first time and who raised that kid???

More questions to follow since as you say, you're in the know....
Let's shed the proper light on you trying so hard to diminish me by talking about my personal life. I'm not the one hiding it btw.... Why are YOU afraid to talk about the truth?? The truth about your blonde buddy? I want you to tell ALL so I can say EVEN MORE!!!  COME ON MAN!!!!!


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2025, 04:45:52 PM »


COME         ON          MAN        !!!!!!!!!

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2025, 05:21:45 PM »

COME         ON          MAN        !!!!!!!!!

Please MUTT say more   I am waiting.  Just to be perfectly clear, I owe you nothing so you can ask anything you want, I will not disrespect those who asked me to not engage with you and your questions.  I have a real life something you are unable to comprehend and do not owe you to disclose my identity.  Furthermore all that matters is that you are a complete ZERO and you did not see your own daughter get married because she did not want you there.  I was going to share pictures with you but was asked not to, sorry MUTT

« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 05:24:04 PM by COME ON MAN »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2025, 05:55:44 PM »
Please MUTT say more   I am waiting.  Just to be perfectly clear, I owe you nothing so you can ask anything you want, I will not disrespect those who asked me to not engage with you and your questions.  I have a real life something you are unable to comprehend and do not owe you to disclose my identity.  Furthermore all that matters is that you are a complete ZERO and you did not see your own daughter get married because she did not want you there.  I was going to share pictures with you but was asked not to, sorry MUTT

See how many people care? They don't, I don't. YOU DO, because none of the crap you spew gains any traction. Not asking who you are. You know so much, WHO WAS THE FIRST HUSBAND CHICKEN SHIT AND WHO RAISED THEIR KID! COME ON MAN!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2025, 06:37:09 PM »
Forget your password? I'll start with this one. Where the issues began. Someone was crying to my daughter about her "new job" and my being a person who calls out people like them. Here's one screenshot of a concerned individual that me talking about that barn and the first incident I was sent infuriated my ex. This is one screenshot. The messages all the way back through last year of these people is saved on scrolling screen capture. How am I the bad guy suddenly when a Sowers horse causes a wreck??? And why someone not even in the business involved???



COME ON MAN!!!!! ngc3
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 06:42:22 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2025, 06:37:56 PM »
Did you just say you don’t care you weren’t invited or am i misunderstanding?  If thats even true what’s being said.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2025, 06:41:36 PM »
Did you just say you don’t care you weren’t invited or am i misunderstanding?  If thats even true what’s being said.

People wanna keep poking? You know me better by now, I always save the facts for later. Imagine how it really started. BTW? Do I owe you explanations? Caring is one thing, what they did is on them. Now HERE IS WHY. Think about it jackass.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 06:43:38 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2025, 06:43:13 PM »
Did you just say you don’t care you weren’t invited or am i misunderstanding?  If thats even true what’s being said.

Oh, if anyone should say how is this harness racing related. Well.... "someone" was using my DAUGHTER back on Jan 14th to force me into backing off Sowers and Rawlings. You know, the people you fucking pussies always cry about???

COME              ON                MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 06:46:21 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2025, 06:46:07 PM »
Clearly not harness related.  Just don’t think you should say you don’t care about something like that on a stupid Internet forum.  Just ignore it.  You have been getting the best of these guys lately, don’t get sucked into that.  That’s real life stuff, don’t bring it on horseplop.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2025, 06:48:31 PM »
Clearly not harness related.  Just don’t think you should say you don’t care about something like that on a stupid Internet forum.  Just ignore it.  You have been getting the best of these guys lately, don’t get sucked into that.  That’s real life stuff, don’t bring it on horseplop.

Lemme explain whoever you are. I will never lose. Ever. Involving my kids? How long have I endured it? EVEN YOU HAVE DONE IT. But this is a little different. I think it's time you all understand how far they will go to shut me up, right down to involving my kid who isn't even in the game. Worse was it was Sowers, Rawlings and my EX doing it. And that is where my issues started with my kid. So now, game on!  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2025, 06:57:44 PM »
Just as I expected, crickets. Ball's in your court fuckfaces!! Pending any response will dictate how much line I let out. And it ain't pretty! Remember, I'm not the one hiding myself or anything about me. My turn....

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2025, 07:00:07 PM »
Please MUTT say more   I am waiting.  Just to be perfectly clear, I owe you nothing so you can ask anything you want, I will not disrespect those who asked me to not engage with you and your questions.  I have a real life something you are unable to comprehend and do not owe you to disclose my identity.  Furthermore all that matters is that you are a complete ZERO and you did not see your own daughter get married because she did not want you there.  I was going to share pictures with you but was asked not to, sorry MUTT
Press conference coming soon little man. We are just gathering information.

Come On Man seems to know you and will probably be looking forward to the press conference.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2025, 07:02:09 PM »
See how many people care? They don't, I don't. YOU DO, because none of the crap you spew gains any traction. Not asking who you are. You know so much, WHO WAS THE FIRST HUSBAND CHICKEN SHIT AND WHO RAISED THEIR KID! COME ON MAN!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
What? Please stop it! Why would anybody wanna shut you up? You’re a great form of entertainment little man.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 07:03:48 PM by Gaagoots »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2025, 07:05:37 PM »
Press conference coming soon little man. We are just gathering information.

Come On Man seems to know you and will probably be looking forward to the press conference.


You sound like a broken record. 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey COME ON MAN? Well COME ON MAN!!! Or woman?!?
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2025, 07:15:10 PM »
You sound like a broken record.

Did this last year. Do you notice the press "release" suddenly morphed into a press "conference"? Will it be held at the White House???? ngc3

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 07:19:27 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
  • Mazola: Exposed as Mike Petrelli?
    Today at 11:10:43 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike Petrelli has been exposed
    Today at 11:07:06 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 11:05:18 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal