Author Topic: virtual stable ?  (Read 2218 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Miles Long

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 79
virtual stable ?
« on: May 13, 2025, 02:59:33 PM »
Help....I had free  Virtual Stable for every. Today I can get log in . Everybody having a problem also...Please Help  11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: virtual stable ?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2025, 03:01:04 PM »
Help....I had free  Virtual Stable for every. Today I can get log in . Everybody having a problem also...Please Help  11.wp

You did, but the horses were sent to Per Engblom by Russell Williams. Sorry.

helpplease

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
Re: virtual stable ?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2025, 05:54:29 PM »
Help....I had free  Virtual Stable for every. Today I can get log in . Everybody having a problem also...Please Help  11.wp

I had an online chat & was told they moved to a new web supplier or something similar & are having issues. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal