Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think) (Read 2976 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
bello
Elite
Posts: 5017
Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
on:
May 13, 2025, 12:50:22 PM »
#6 Dusto a 15 year old gelding making his first LT start. Taking advantage of the old age rule in amateur races.
Logged
PIGLAND
Living Legend
Posts: 165250
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
Reply #1 on:
May 13, 2025, 01:35:26 PM »
was as pacer?
Logged
SwankToliverA
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1397
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
Reply #2 on:
May 13, 2025, 02:48:09 PM »
He's not a first time starter. Raced through December 2024.
Logged
Hay 4 sail
Open / FFA
Posts: 312
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
Reply #3 on:
May 13, 2025, 05:20:55 PM »
Quote from: PIGLAND on May 13, 2025, 01:35:26 PM
was as pacer?
I think your correct
Logged
Rdp066
Top Claimer
Posts: 175
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
Reply #4 on:
May 13, 2025, 05:44:24 PM »
"your" correct? I think you should invest in a dictionary and learn how to write a sentence correctly before posting anything.
Logged
bello
Elite
Posts: 5017
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
«
Reply #5 on:
May 13, 2025, 06:33:08 PM »
Yep...400 starts pacing. Ist start as a trotter at 15. Looks great on the track.
Nice job fellas
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
shout out
Sound off !
darnoldrocks
:
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!! ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site. No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account. That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
Today
at 12:16:17 PM
Sweet
:
Plop Classified: Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes
please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is
)
Today
at 11:53:28 AM
wiggles44
:
How does Mike get himself out of this one……
Today
at 11:48:52 AM
Kirby's Ace
:
I vote free roll!
Today
at 11:18:36 AM
Mazola
:
Its pretty fucked up
Today
at 11:16:13 AM
Kirby's Ace
:
Stay
Today
at 11:13:35 AM
Kirby's Ace
:
Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
Today
at 11:13:26 AM
Kirby's Ace
:
Since there's no Admin
Today
at 11:12:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal