Author Topic: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)  (Read 2979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« on: May 13, 2025, 12:50:22 PM »
#6   Dusto  a 15 year old gelding making his first LT start. Taking advantage of the old age rule in amateur races.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2025, 01:35:26 PM »
was as pacer?

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2025, 02:48:09 PM »
He's not a first time starter. Raced through December 2024.

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2025, 05:20:55 PM »
was as pacer?
    I think your correct

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2025, 05:44:24 PM »
"your" correct?  I think you should invest in a dictionary and learn how to write a sentence correctly before posting anything.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: Northfield Tonight Race 2 A first ( I think)
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2025, 06:33:08 PM »
Yep...400 starts pacing. Ist start as a trotter at 15. Looks great on the track.

Nice job fellas

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal