Author Topic: Borgata  (Read 9885 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Borgata
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2025, 09:24:25 PM »
Agreed. Had the three hole. Could have gotten at least a check. Still another testament
to his standing when in against open/ffa types.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3832
Re: Borgata
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2025, 10:11:30 PM »
$500,000 race and you have that guy do the race call?  How does he have a job as a race caller? It's almost like you have to listen, just like watching a train wreck. Anyway, congrats to Mossdale Ben  ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2025, 10:13:07 PM by JT »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Borgata
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2025, 10:13:38 PM »
That Chase H Hanover can leave with the best of 'em on all size tracks. Looked like he might last
at 3/4. That Mossdale Ben is a closin' fool. Nice try at working out a trip by LaChance but got stuck
first up. Raced big.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 605
Re: Borgata
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2025, 11:49:50 PM »
500k race no excitement from the race caller, all the cooperation suits in the winners circle (they probably owned the winner) Joe Frasure very happy with the outcome

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: Borgata
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2025, 03:46:44 AM »
I thought so. Last time I was there it was fairly crowded. The manager said she lost some of her major players, but she still has a decent, core group. Just smaller, LOL. I recognized one guy, a t-bred player from NY who used to be part of Ernie Dahlman's crew. I asked what he was doing there.....and he said he was there for a poker tournament, LOL.

  Ernie Dahlman, ! I've been away for quite some time, however, wasn't he The Hickory Way Stable with George Regan. Claimed the Great Frank T. Ace belonging to  Cruise  and won the giant twin double at yonkers. If I'm totally wrong, it's because I'm old and senile and therefore not willing to accept criticism.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Borgata
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2025, 12:21:44 PM »
$500,000 race and you have that guy do the race call?  How does he have a job as a race caller? It's almost like you have to listen, just like watching a train wreck. Anyway, congrats to Mossdale Ben  ;D

unless you are in the business or have some sort of interest  nobody is watching.  they didnt show it on sportscenter or fox sports.  no one cares cause the marketing of harness racing is shit. and they dont help themselves with what goes on.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2817
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Borgata
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2025, 07:21:32 PM »
  Ernie Dahlman, ! I've been away for quite some time, however, wasn't he The Hickory Way Stable with George Regan. Claimed the Great Frank T. Ace belonging to  Cruise  and won the giant twin double at yonkers. If I'm totally wrong, it's because I'm old and senile and therefore not willing to accept criticism.

No, you are not wrong. Ernie raced as Hickory Way when he was with Buddy Regan.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: They have a not showing up Yonkers problem too  ngc3 unless this shit is coming from their inside too.
    Today at 01:21:26 PM
  • Dingus: And yes, it is disturbing that so many on here keep repeating the same crap over and over again.
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Dingus: You HAVE an OCD problem.  How many others have you said it to?
    Today at 01:19:14 PM
  • Trigger: taint  ngc3
    Today at 01:19:11 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Be congruent! Calling out wiggles by name? Call the others as well!
    Today at 01:15:49 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Just admit that you are a Hypocrite! Calling out Wiggles but staying silent about Andrew, and also Petrelli for the endless repetitive posts?
    Today at 01:15:14 PM
  • Dingus: Plus, I don’t even go on that thread.
    Today at 01:14:25 PM
  • Dingus: Scrape losing it.  Why would I condemn Andrew when Yonkers1 started the thread?
    Today at 01:09:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal