Author Topic: Chapolier  (Read 3806 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Chapolier
« on: May 06, 2025, 03:55:22 PM »
I've been following this horse.  What a win streak!  Seems he can run and win on any track surface!  What a horse!

But here is my question...why can't Buter win anywhere but Pocono?  :/

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Chapolier
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2025, 04:03:34 PM »
I've been following this horse.  What a win streak!  Seems he can run and win on any track surface!  What a horse!

But here is my question...why can't Buter win anywhere but Pocono?  :/
Buter  is a very capable driver.  Gets his best power at pocono.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Chapolier
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2025, 04:13:25 PM »
Buter  is a very capable driver.  Gets his best power at pocono.

I see he does very well at Pocono.  I guess he should just STAY AWAY from that dump Yonkers.   We all who rules over there and calls the shots. 

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Chapolier
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2025, 05:46:24 PM »
I see he does very well at Pocono.  I guess he should just STAY AWAY from that dump Yonkers.   We all who rules over there and calls the shots.
Yonkers is tough. Bartlett dominates.  Holland Stratton and gingras do well. Obviously Brennan and Stratton are no. Slouches but Bartlett dominates.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: Chapolier
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2025, 06:35:33 PM »
Yonkers is tough. Bartlett dominates.  Holland Stratton and gingras do well. Obviously Brennan and Stratton are no. Slouches but Bartlett dominates.

IMO, Holland is overrated and past his prime also. He is fortunate that there are only a handful of drivers that race there consistently. He goes on his past laurels, nothing more, nothing less!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: Chapolier
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2025, 06:40:10 PM »
I've been following this horse.  What a win streak!  Seems he can run and win on any track surface!  What a horse!

But here is my question...why can't Buter win anywhere but Pocono?  :/

Birdy agree with you on this one. Buter also does ok on the NYSS program but is completely lost at The Meadowlands.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal