Author Topic: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????  (Read 14194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2025, 02:36:01 PM »
Jeff Gural gets a casino at The Meadowlands.

Larry Rolla and Joe "I can't feed two million dollar earner Artistic Fella "Alborano get a Netflix deal.

Elon Musk colonizes Mars.

HISA takes over governing Harness Racing.

Mark Ford drops below 200lbs

Jason Bartlett wins a driving title without being the contract driver for a trainer who doesn't end up either imprisoned, banned or suspended for more than a year

Hisa will be first, then Musk and Mars


COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2025, 02:39:05 PM »
Says the person who HAS to post anonymously per civil agreement. You don't talk about people yet you're here talking about them and alluding to pics you say you saw but won't post.....WOW.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Is that all? BTW here's a wedding pic.  ngc3
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOPID!!!!


Another photoshopped picture.  Too bad you were not allowed to witness the real thing.  The real pictures are very sweet.  Sorry I am unable to post, you might try asking your ex. perhaps she might share them with you

Have a nice day MUTT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2025, 02:50:50 PM »
Another photoshopped picture.  Too bad you were not allowed to witness the real thing.  The real pictures are very sweet.  Sorry I am unable to post, you might try asking your ex. perhaps she might share them with you

Have a nice day MUTT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Whatever you say! Remember, don't break the civil agreement. It'll cost you!!!  ngc3

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2025, 02:58:59 PM »
Whatever you say! Remember, don't break the civil agreement. It'll cost you!!!  ngc3

I am not worried at all, I am simply telling the facts and the reality of things.  Unfortunately these are things you are unable to comprehend.  But thanks for the heads up.  Continue being so kind I might let you see the pictures of your daughter being married even though I was asked not to share them with you.  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2025, 03:57:10 PM »
I am not worried at all, I am simply telling the facts and the reality of things.  Unfortunately these are things you are unable to comprehend.  But thanks for the heads up.  Continue being so kind I might let you see the pictures of your daughter being married even though I was asked not to share them with you.  tmbz1

I repeat, your typing means nothing. Opinion of stall muckers means nothing. Only facts and reality do. Keep typing into the oblivion. But also come watch the livestreams about to start and learn. Facts. Reality. Non fantasies. Somewhere you have obviously never been.  11.wp

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2025, 06:41:53 PM »
Another photoshopped picture.  Too bad you were not allowed to witness the real thing.  The real pictures are very sweet.  Sorry I am unable to post, you might try asking your ex. perhaps she might share them with you

Have a nice day MUTT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I think that looks photoshopped, but who knows.  If it is, that’s sad!  Sad situation if he wasn’t actually invited.  I thought he said it was next year or something like that.  But this is a horse racing forum, leave the man’s family out of it.  Just go at him if you want.  Like the fact he isn’t 60 and looks that old!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2025, 07:12:13 PM »
Says the person who HAS to post anonymously per civil agreement. You don't talk about people yet you're here talking about them and alluding to pics you say you saw but won't post.....WOW.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Is that all? BTW here's a wedding pic.  ngc3
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOPID!!!!

HOW SAD! Photoshopped

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2025, 07:13:02 PM »
Another photoshopped picture.  Too bad you were not allowed to witness the real thing.  The real pictures are very sweet.  Sorry I am unable to post, you might try asking your ex. perhaps she might share them with you

Have a nice day MUTT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You’re very observant!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2025, 07:36:07 PM »
You’re very observant!

Wow you two are bright!!! It's photoshopped???? Noooooo..... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 My God you people really are fucking STOOOOOOPID.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2025, 07:45:45 PM »
Hisa will be first, then Musk and Mars


My first two in that order as well.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2025, 07:48:47 PM »
Apparently those of you who call Mike out for name calling (Dickbreath) are either blind or cannot read. He was replying to a comment made to him and if that was directed towards myself,  dickbreath would be considered kind.

Now you can all go back to your game of Ookie Cookie  11.wp

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2025, 08:26:26 PM »
Apparently those of you who call Mike out for name calling (Dickbreath) are either blind or cannot read. He was replying to a comment made to him and if that was directed towards myself,  dickbreath would be considered kind.

Now you can all go back to your game of Ookie Cookie  11.wp
What Mike?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    Today at 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    Today at 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal