Author Topic: Crissman  (Read 2764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
Crissman
« on: May 04, 2025, 04:15:33 PM »
Seems like Chuck has lost a lot of owners. All of Rodneys and Tylers are gone. Hamm has given most to Devita. Mendez is racing just a few with him. I know he picked up Sartin from Hundertpfund. But nowhere the $$$ that Hamm and Long put out!

Can anyone shed any light on why?

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Crissman
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2025, 05:55:35 PM »
Was wondering that same thing.  Who knows?  Rodney was with Joe forever and jumped ship to Chuck’s.  Now some are using Tim Crissmans groom. 😂

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Crissman
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2025, 06:15:38 PM »
All the experts on here can't figure this out.......unbelie vable.......

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
Re: Crissman
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2025, 07:01:26 PM »
If I knew the answer, then I would not need to ask the question.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Crissman
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2025, 08:12:21 PM »
Tariffs

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal