Author Topic: Saturday Pocono Race 4  (Read 7699 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Saturday Pocono Race 4
« on: May 04, 2025, 11:51:44 AM »
Watch the replay and give your thoughts on G Nap vs Allard drives...

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2025, 12:33:29 PM »
They both wanted the lead for outside posts, going a very fast 1st quarter and killed each other, not intentionally, and both finished up the track, it's as simple as that without reading anything into it. Of course since they were in that altercation recently, they're probably still holding a grudge against each other.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2025, 12:42:54 PM by Scooteroo »

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2025, 08:24:38 PM »
Don't you work......you have an answer for everything

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2025, 09:59:10 PM »
Don't you work......you have an answer for everything

Plenty of people who work still have time for other things, it's called multi-tasking.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2025, 10:01:01 PM »

I only answer questions or give my opinion about horse racing on here but since you asked. Plenty of people who work still have time for other things, it's called multi-tasking.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2025, 10:05:25 PM »
Oh I see....a KNOW IT ALL.....

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2025, 10:08:47 PM »
Oh I see....a KNOW IT ALL.....

Your words, not mine, just a veteran horseman of over 50 years.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2025, 04:17:02 AM »
Couldn't get a real job..........

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2025, 05:31:24 AM »
I actually worked for the government for 25 years before retiring in 2009, but I appreciate you hanging on my every word.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2025, 06:06:17 AM »
Self absorbed.....feel sorry for you.......first you think you are in the industry and now you are a federal employee....LOL.. ....I am a multimillionaire. ....

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2025, 06:16:57 AM »
I know you....Frank is that you?????

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2025, 06:24:39 AM »
Self absorbed.....feel sorry for you.......first you think you are in the industry and now you are a federal employee....LOL.. ....I am a multimillionaire. ....

I’m indigent

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2025, 06:26:32 AM »
Self absorbed.....feel sorry for you.......first you think you are in the industry and now you are a federal employee....LOL.. ....I am a multimillionaire. ....

Most people like you who brag about how much money they have don't have a pot to pee in, and don't spend their time on Horseplop. Once again, I never said how I was involved in the industry but since you seem to know my business, why don't you hire a private eye to find out, I'm sure a multi-millionaire like you can afford to hire the best. I am deeply touched that a multi-millionaire like yourself takes time out of your busy schedule of counting your money to come after me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2025, 07:11:49 AM by Scooteroo »

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 700
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2025, 07:26:02 AM »
They both wanted the lead for outside posts, going a very fast 1st quarter and killed each other, not intentionally, and both finished up the track, it's as simple as that without reading anything into it. Of course since they were in that altercation recently, they're probably still holding a grudge against each other.

I agree!  As a factoid, the winner at 18-1 was a Steve Crevani horse.  Good guy, been around a long time and is still breeding and training them.  I recall in 2008 for the Meadowlands Pace he had a pretty good pacer whom he paid $100,000 to supplement.  Yannick totally fried the horse to a 51.4 half and couldn't clear as Somebeachsomewher e came around him to take the lead.  Later on that toll would show up as Art Official drove by at the wire for the huge upset in 1:47 (yes, that was 17 years ago!).

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2986
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2025, 08:16:19 AM »
Most people like you who brag about how much money they have don't have a pot to pee in, and don't spend their time on Horseplop. Once again, I never said how I was involved in the industry but since you seem to know my business, why don't you hire a private eye to find out, I'm sure a multi-millionaire like you can afford to hire the best. I am deeply touched that a multi-millionaire like yourself takes time out of your busy schedule of counting your money to come after me.
I agree & not impressed. Who cares about what someone has & boasting makes one feel bigger?
Good posts by others too. I don't care how you make your living. If it is in the sport give examples, post picks, etc. The more someone tells you how good they are the less impressed I am.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal