Author Topic: Tony hall  (Read 2495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Riding the rail

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 35
Tony hall
« on: April 30, 2025, 01:13:42 PM »
Why is he not driving near as much?? his terrifying accident must’ve really put a damper on his body and mentally he’s an excellent driver I Oak Grove I saw him drive one race for Ron Burke on the whole card longshot at that. Maybe he just decided to drive a minimum. Does anybody have a good answer for this. He’s really a good guy. Nice to see him back. I know him from Ohio.

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: Tony hall
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2025, 04:17:01 PM »
  He has been in several wrecks in the last couple years. He drives like his balls are in Anette's purse.

Riding the rail

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 35
Re: Tony hall
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2025, 05:11:36 PM »
 ngc3 that’s funny he is an excellent reinsman nothing to prove thank god ✝️ he is back driving 👍🐴 he’s an old friend haven’t seen him in many years but i watched many of his drives he’s a good guy good luck stay safe it’s tough ass racing like ive n seen  tmbz1 11.wp🐴👍

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: We're all going to the grave...you wanna spend your days and nights foaming at the mouth about MIKE and I, TIME your most valuable resource, more than $$$ spent on us, and whomever else...have at it, your life is a bologna sandweech  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:38:19 AM
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal