Author Topic: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'  (Read 2713 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« on: April 30, 2025, 03:33:41 AM »
'cause you've got a win coming up!!!
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BJP9Y9BK1/

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2025, 09:39:07 AM »
Check out Ron Pierce.....58 years old.....apparentl y he was sick, had a stomach flu.....and the horse was 65-1!

Talk about tough. Guts. Commitment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iglmXCZX_8

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2987
Re: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2025, 02:37:28 PM »
I wonder if that had something to do with his retirement? Did it inflame his conditions?

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2025, 03:05:16 PM »
Pierce retired due to issues with his back.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2025, 03:30:20 PM »
They don't make them like Pierce anymore

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: When you absolutely, positively have to 'save your drive'
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2025, 04:33:34 PM »
They certainly don't. The guy was very strong. Solid muscle.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal