Author Topic: Ponda Jet  (Read 2037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Ponda Jet
« on: April 26, 2025, 10:14:28 PM »
 Absolutely under wraps in 52 flat. Whatever happened to that one Hochstetler
cheering dude on this forum? Frankie maybe? Could he have gotten banded?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Ponda Jet
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2025, 10:32:39 PM »
Don’t jinx it, he may show up now!   ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal