Author Topic: Mohawk Saturday  (Read 1998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Mohawk Saturday
« on: April 26, 2025, 01:35:17 PM »
Race#2-#3 TIME PASSER 5-1 ML Ultra competitive short field in here, third start off the qualifier, seems primed for a big one tonight.

Race#6-#6 MANFORCE 7-2 ML Two thirds in the eliminations, should be faster fractions up front tonight in the final. Should be coming late on the far outside.

Race#11-#8 HUNGRY MAN 3-1 Race just seems like it will set up for him in here, there’s very few leavers in here, should make the front easily. Doug will either chop this one out or perhaps sit two hole if Cullen can fire up #10 enough early.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

Ashby13

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Re: Mohawk Saturday
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2025, 05:22:27 PM »
I like the driver change on Merigo Magic in the 7th

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal