Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Maine
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Maine (Read 3268 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
missingteeth
NW-1
Posts: 1
Maine
«
on:
April 24, 2025, 01:19:01 PM »
Heard the rented office in Augusta has been used as a ho house for there newest employee. Guess she and the old man she's shagging can't afford a motel room. If you eating at your next monthly meeting..........
...wash the table first.
Logged
Muyway
NW-1
Posts: 25
Re: Maine
«
Reply #1 on:
April 24, 2025, 07:36:26 PM »
Who r u talking about
Logged
Hooked wheels
NW-1
Posts: 1
Re: Maine
«
Reply #2 on:
April 28, 2025, 10:01:06 AM »
I believe it!! What I can’t believe is that nobody seems to mind. The man she was with is way better. She has lost her mind and now will lose her money with that loser. He’s terrible. Has nothing I hear.
Logged
sacbee
Open / FFA
Posts: 442
Re: Maine
«
Reply #3 on:
April 28, 2025, 02:03:25 PM »
who we talking about shane bacon lol
Logged
Racetime
Open / FFA
Posts: 265
Re: Maine
«
Reply #4 on:
April 29, 2025, 06:20:54 AM »
Has the track turns...lol
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Maine
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.
Today
at 05:27:15 AM
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal