Author Topic: Maine  (Read 3271 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

missingteeth

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Maine
« on: April 24, 2025, 01:19:01 PM »
Heard the rented office in Augusta has been used as a ho house for there newest employee.  Guess she and the old man she's shagging can't afford a motel room.  If you  eating at your next monthly meeting.......... ...wash the table first.   

Muyway

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 25
Re: Maine
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2025, 07:36:26 PM »
Who r u talking about

Hooked wheels

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Re: Maine
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2025, 10:01:06 AM »
I believe it!! What I can’t believe is that nobody seems to mind. The man she was with is way better. She has lost her mind and now will lose her money with that loser. He’s terrible. Has nothing I hear.

sacbee

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 442
Re: Maine
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2025, 02:03:25 PM »
who we talking about shane bacon lol

Racetime

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
Re: Maine
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2025, 06:20:54 AM »
Has the track turns...lol

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal