Author Topic: Goshen news bulletin  (Read 15293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2025, 09:36:55 PM »
His teeth look like the urinals at Yankee Stadium!

I tried telling him to brush his teeth with some peroxide, baking soda, and toothpaste obviously doesn’t listen.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8C4pDhOWX9Q?feature=share

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2025, 06:04:44 AM »
His teeth look like the urinals at Yankee Stadium!


A favorite past quote of KING HAKU I believe.   ngc3

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2025, 09:10:24 AM »
A favorite past quote of KING HAKU I believe.   ngc3
tmbz1

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2025, 09:11:26 AM »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2025, 09:13:52 AM »

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2025, 12:22:03 PM »
Is Zack, DY?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2025, 12:33:47 PM »
Is Zack, DY?

Nooooo. I talk to Dave all the time. But he knows who Grandstand Handicapper is now. Like I said, it's time that fool apologizes to Dave for what he did to him.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2025, 12:35:24 PM »
Nooooo. I talk to Dave all the time. But he knows who Grandstand Handicapper is now. Like I said, it's time that fool apologizes to Dave for what he did to him.

I had no idea, but seeing the SS made me curious.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2025, 12:38:34 PM »
I had no idea, but seeing the SS made me curious.

Latest is "Zack" was present at a Historic Track meeting yesterday where I came up. Uh huh. And that they have evidence I've been on and around the property. But they're being lenient. OMG THANKS!!! Anyway, I was able to obtain one of the security cam images of me trespassing.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1122
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2025, 02:40:02 PM »
Latest is "Zack" was present at a Historic Track meeting yesterday where I came up. Uh huh. And that they have evidence I've been on and around the property. But they're being lenient. OMG THANKS!!! Anyway, I was able to obtain one of the security cam images of me trespassing.


 Imagine going on & on about a place where no one wants you around, a common nuisance.
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2025, 02:44:44 PM »
Imagine going on & on about a place where no one wants you around, a common nuisance.
Kole, imagine having that kind of time on your hands where you superimpose a picture on the background of the Goshen racetrack.

What a sad life.


Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2025, 03:54:20 PM »
https://youtu.be/j3FaEJ01XrU
https://youtube.com/shorts/8C4pDhOWX9Q?feature=share
you really are like a mosquito that just won’t go away. Please stop spamming the website!!!

How many times are you gonna post the link? It’s been about 50 times enough already nobody pays attention to you. Again, please stop spamming the website.

It’s annoying!! We’re trying to have a rational discussion and you keep posting the stupid link.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Goshen news bulletin
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2025, 08:34:26 PM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal