Author Topic: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?  (Read 113781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2977
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2025, 10:29:05 PM »
What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Sounds like you’re describing the liberal media.

Clearly the Republicans are the party of racists, bigots, and hatred, kid!  73cv.2
« Last Edit: April 16, 2025, 10:31:20 PM by Pacer 2 »

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2025, 11:47:32 PM »
What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Sounds like you’re describing the liberal media.

WRONG!  Try 'right-wing' idiocy!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2025, 11:33:09 AM »
Clearly the Republicans are the party of racists, bigots, and hatred, kid!  73cv.2
what do you call the Democrats??

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2588
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2025, 09:40:59 PM »
Zack, I actually like Horseplop. My best advice is to enjoy it for the entertainment value. You'll never change the haters or loons on here. As I've gotten older, I've learned it just isn't important to debate them. Enjoy life and enjoy Horseplop!

HayDaze

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 74
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2025, 09:45:42 PM »
I live in a tack room? No, that's for you shit shovelers living off state welfare purses. Such anger. Proves I'm right.  ngc3

Its not the state, its the casinos who made a legal contract to support the purses for the tracks. Enough with this state welfare purses. Sounds like from what other say about you, you are probably on welfare.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2025, 09:54:45 PM »
Its not the state, its the casinos who made a legal contract to support the purses for the tracks. Enough with this state welfare purses. Sounds like from what other say about you, you are probably on welfare.

If you need to tell yourself that to feel better be my guest. The industry is cannot stand on its own. It loses money every day if not subsidized. It contributes nothing to society. And that free money earned by others through contract could go elsewhere far more deserving than a sport that kills horse and cheats the public. Empty grandstands, tubes, needles and dead animals. Yeah. Awesome.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2025, 10:18:10 PM »
Zack, I actually like Horseplop. My best advice is to enjoy it for the entertainment value. You'll never change the haters or loons on here. As I've gotten older, I've learned it just isn't important to debate them. Enjoy life and enjoy Horseplop!
dougie, I agree

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2025, 10:20:58 PM »
If you need to tell yourself that to feel better be my guest. The industry is cannot stand on its own. It loses money every day if not subsidized. It contributes nothing to society. And that free money earned by others through contract could go elsewhere far more deserving than a sport that kills horse and cheats the public. Empty grandstands, tubes, needles and dead animals. Yeah. Awesome.
Like we need your words of wisdom!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2025, 10:26:23 PM »
Like we need your words of wisdom!
You referring to facts? Go back to bed.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2025, 10:45:48 PM »
You referring to facts? Go back to bed.
The facts I'm referring to is that you're on welfare collecting food stamps playing on your guitar all day as we break our ass to paying for you. When are you going to get a job?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2025, 01:07:54 AM »
Zack, I actually like Horseplop. My best advice is to enjoy it for the entertainment value. You'll never change the haters or loons on here. As I've gotten older, I've learned it just isn't important to debate them. Enjoy life and enjoy Horseplop!

Horseplop is a great place to watch the world go around with opinions on racing and politics.  Also, easy to spot the racists, bigots, and most importantly "THE HATERS" who blame others because they don't like what being said about their person and can't handle the truth of today!  100% AGREE on "THE HATERS--they'll never learn better!  As I've gotten older, I won't let "THE HATERS" 'BULLY' me either!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2025, 07:53:39 AM »
The facts I'm referring to is that you're on welfare collecting food stamps playing on your guitar all day as we break our ass to paying for you. When are you going to get a job?

Breaking your ass while youre on Horseplop all day working for money given to your "industry" that is not earned by your "industry"? And you accuse me of being on welfare???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who wrote this!
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2025, 08:10:32 AM »
The facts I'm referring to is that you're on welfare collecting food stamps playing on your guitar all day as we break our ass to paying for you. When are you going to get a job?
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

upload images to web

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2025, 09:50:07 AM »
Horseplop is a great place to watch the world go around with opinions on racing and politics.  Also, easy to spot the racists, bigots, and most importantly "THE HATERS" who blame others because they don't like what being said about their person and can't handle the truth of today!  100% AGREE on "THE HATERS--they'll never learn better!  As I've gotten older, I won't let "THE HATERS" 'BULLY' me either!

I think that's a good assessment.

Remember what they say about hate and anger.....I think it may have been Nelson Mandela, although I don't know for sure, and someone can certainly google it so they can point out the mistake, LOL.....but the saying goes.....carrying around hate and anger is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: WHY WOULD YOU CALL HORSEPLOP GARBAGE?
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2025, 09:53:32 AM »
I think that's a good assessment.

Remember what they say about hate and anger.....I think it may have been Nelson Mandela, although I don't know for sure, and someone can certainly google it so they can point out the mistake, LOL.....but the saying goes.....carrying around hate and anger is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die.
Perhaps you should tell that to Leticia James!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal