Author Topic: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier  (Read 3338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« on: April 04, 2025, 06:57:53 PM »
I'll be starting at race 3, please join in all plopsters!!!! tmbz1
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2025, 07:01:06 PM »
1,3,8/1,3,8/1,3,8,2,4,5,6,7
Trifecta (36 Bets)
Hoosier Park - Race 3
4/4/25, 7:06 PM
1.5
Stake x36
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2025, 07:12:59 PM »
1,3,8/1,3,8/1,3,8,2,4,5,6,7
Trifecta (36 Bets)
Hoosier Park - Race 3
4/4/25, 7:06 PM
1.5
Stake x36

Winner $125.10 (1.5 $54 Tri) $71 .10 net
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2025, 07:18:29 PM »
4/4/25
7:17 PM
Placed - Trifecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #4
Trifecta 1,3,5,6/6,5,3,1/1,3,6,7,8,2,4
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2025, 07:31:37 PM »
4/4/25
7:17 PM
Placed - Trifecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #4
Trifecta 1,3,5,6/6,5,3,1/1,3,6,7,8,2,4

3-8-6-7 Finish
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2025, 07:36:25 PM »
3,5,7
Trifecta Box (6 Bets)
Hoosier Park - Race 5
4/4/25, 7:52 PM
5
Stake x6

5,7/3
Exacta (2 Bets)
Hoosier Park - Race 5
4/4/25, 7:52 PM
10
Stake x2

3,5/3,5,7/1,2,6,7
Trifecta (14 Bets)
Hoosier Park - Race 5
4/4/25, 7:52 PM
2
Stake x14
« Last Edit: April 04, 2025, 07:42:04 PM by Unclejerry »
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2025, 08:13:14 PM »
Placed - Superfecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #6
Superfecta 2,6/6,2,3,4/2,3,4,6/1,2,3,4,5,7,6

Had winners in 5th will post later

Results 6-3-1-4
« Last Edit: April 04, 2025, 08:27:57 PM by Unclejerry »
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2025, 08:16:41 PM »
Race 5 had $6 $12 $24 $34 dollar winners don't think I broke even.
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2025, 09:01:18 PM »
Placed - Superfecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #8
Superfecta 1,2,3,6/6,3,2,1/1,2,3,6/1,2,3,6,4,5
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2025, 09:23:58 PM »
Placed - Superfecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #8
Superfecta 1,2,3,6/6,3,2,1/1,2,3,6/1,2,3,6,4,5

$119.50/ bet $78
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: I'm going to try a few shots at Hoosier
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2025, 09:26:59 PM »
Placed - Superfecta
Hoosier Park (HOS) - Race #9
Superfecta 5,6,7/5,6,7/5,6,7/1,2,3,4,7
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: He might be suffering from R2Drew syndrome
    Today at 10:57:54 AM
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:32:18 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You are who you are Tigger.  SAD fucking excuse for a human.
    Today at 10:31:27 AM
  • G: You talk about a lowlife piece of shit it doesn't get any lower than you
    Today at 10:28:57 AM
  • G: What a piece of garbage you are sweet
    Today at 10:26:31 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal