Author Topic: Who is Elite 17 ?  (Read 4555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2408
Who is Elite 17 ?
« on: April 04, 2025, 09:18:47 AM »
This bettor makes up 50% of the Delmar handle as reported in the TDN news, who is this guy betting millions ?

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2025, 10:12:42 AM »
Australia gambler who wagers hundreds of millions per year

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2025, 11:31:49 PM »
At one time, in a given year, this bettor/group allegedly was responsible for 50% of the Del Mar handle. I was told from what I think is a very reliable source that in 2023 or 2024 they bet about $650 million. I wouldn't argue it, but it just seems hard to fathom, LOL.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2025, 10:06:13 AM »
At one time, in a given year, this bettor/group allegedly was responsible for 50% of the Del Mar handle. I was told from what I think is a very reliable source that in 2023 or 2024 they bet about $650 million. I wouldn't argue it, but it just seems hard to fathom, LOL.

it is true

all documented...on the Paulick Reort at least

TFI-thoroughbred integrity also has documented this

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2025, 10:36:56 AM »
If anyone has questions or is interested in Elite 17, leave right now and go gamble on something else!!!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2408
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2025, 01:47:46 PM »
If anyone has questions or is interested in Elite 17, leave right now and go gamble on something else!!!

Thank you, I have Duke gpoing to win it all

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Who is Elite 17 ?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2025, 09:21:21 PM »
it is true

all documented...on the Paulick Reort at least

TFI-thoroughbred integrity also has documented this

I believe it. Like I said, I was told by someone who I say is a very reliable source. Apparently, it's been documented elsewhere as well. I know most of the major players in NA on the s-bred side. I know a couple on the t-bred side, and a couple of pros I know on the t-bred side know every major player there. Having made my living in this sport/business, I get that these are teams, investors, whatever you want to call it. I get that they play in a way, and at a level, nobody (at least individual bettors) can really understand. They are just monster numbers that are really hard to get a grasp on. I mean, you are talking over $50m a month. I don't bet every race on a card. I sometimes don't bet any race on a card. I pick and choose my spots, I am selective, etc. It's my living. But even though they mitigate or perhaps come close to eliminating risk, they are still monster numbers. I know a guy who is a member of a CAW team. We talk a lot. I get what they are doing. Even though it's their norm, the #'s are just monster numbers.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:20:57 PM
  • wiggles44: Where’d you go Mike?
    Today at 12:56:08 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Come, come my little turds....I'll be back again next week to review your progress.  ngc3
    Today at 12:46:59 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:58:39 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He might be suffering from R2Drew syndrome
    Today at 10:57:54 AM
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal