Author Topic: Yonkers Race 4 Owner of One / Trainer of Another ?  (Read 4306 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
Yonkers Race 4 Owner of One / Trainer of Another ?
« on: March 13, 2025, 08:20:20 PM »
Per owns the the horse that came in second and trains the horse that wins the race.  Is that O K ?  Sounds like a conflict, no?

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
Re: Yonkers Race 4 Owner of One / Trainer of Another ?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2025, 08:21:49 PM »
Disreagard, my eyes are old. My mistake. Everything on the up and up.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Yonkers Race 4 Owner of One / Trainer of Another ?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2025, 09:04:21 PM »
Disreagard, my eyes are old. My mistake. Everything on the up and up.

I wouldn't go that far

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
Re: Yonkers Race 4 Owner of One / Trainer of Another ?
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2025, 09:05:44 PM »
You funny man !

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal