Author Topic: Tariffs when shipping north?  (Read 6860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

helpplease

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
Re: Tariffs when shipping north?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2025, 06:07:33 PM »
So are the Canadian border guards going to have microchip readers?  I’ll take my chances every horse I ship up will be by a Canadian sire. If that doesn’t work then all my horses are worth 2k and I’ll pay the $500 to race for the stake money up there. Y’all stay home

From what I read, where the sire stands is irrelevant, it is where the horse is foaled that counts. I like your plan on valuation & I hope it works.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:58:39 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He might be suffering from R2Drew syndrome
    Today at 10:57:54 AM
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:32:18 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You are who you are Tigger.  SAD fucking excuse for a human.
    Today at 10:31:27 AM
  • G: You talk about a lowlife piece of shit it doesn't get any lower than you
    Today at 10:28:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal