Author Topic: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)  (Read 6309 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Last Edit: February 27, 2025, 04:55:21 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF JUDGEMENT (STIIFED)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2025, 04:53:46 PM »
SHOULD WE SEE MORE OF THIS ?

 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2025, 04:57:50 PM »
My thoughts exactly. I thought for sure the video would be attached.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2025, 05:16:25 PM »
https://paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/connections-sue-jockey-luan-machado-for-easing-up-on-mount-in-churchill-downs-race

I hope this sends a fucking message to all these jackass jockeys who keep stiffing races! 
 
Camacho at Tampa needs to be next!  Dude got 8 days for his stiff job in a stake race.  Wasn't enough.  Hope they go after him also!  He stiff a lot of races!

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2025, 05:25:55 PM »
I see harness drivers, even the top ones give up in deep stretch when they know they can't catch the front runner and end up costing them second or third and nothing is ever said.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2025, 05:34:41 PM by harlowmaxx »

stanetelman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2025, 05:34:12 PM »
I see harness drivers, even the top ones give up in deep stretch when they know they can't catch the front runner and end up costing them second or third and nothing is ever said.

It goes on alot, the excuse is always "Horse had nothing left"  ngc3

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2025, 06:12:31 PM »
The next thing an owner will want to do is sue the driver for giving a bad drive. You can sue anybody for basically anything, but winning is a different story. A driver can always say the horse didn't feel right so he didn't want to take any chances and hurt him. Unless a lawyer sees $$$ he's not going to take the case anyway.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2025, 06:18:44 PM by harlowmaxx »

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2025, 11:10:55 PM »
Seems like a gazillion years ago Maywood Park moved the finish wire farther down the stretch to make the home stretch longer.
They left the old finish pole there. A large easily spotted structure.
So I go by the old finish pole thinking I am finishing third.
Wayne Moore goes cutting and slashing by me and keeps on driving. I am thinking "The race is over where the hell is Wayne going". The results comes up and I was fourth. I am thinking "How the hell can that be"? Then I realize that they had moved the finish wire.
It was an aged IL. bred stake race for I think $20,000 and I was the owner/driver/trainer/breeder/ so my misjudgement really hurt.
OH WELL STUFF HAPPINS!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

helpplease

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
Re: OWNER SUES DRIVER FOR LACK OF EFFORT,,(JUDGEMENT) aka (STIFFED)
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2025, 08:26:23 AM »
Definitely was NOT lack of effort & NOT stiffing from what I saw but he did put both lines in one hand just before the wire & patted the horse on the shoulder thinking he had won. He had chased the horse hard both with his actions & with his crop & had opened up 5 or 6 lengths. A horse that was in the middle of the track was flying & he just did not see him coming. Not sure it changed the outcome but those that bet on him would not be happy. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal