Author Topic: Joey Bongiorno  (Read 14097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2025, 09:08:45 PM »
MP -MCR -YONKERS1B and more are all SCM
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2025, 09:10:44 PM »
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?

One thing is for sure, the person is FUCKING STOOOOOPID. I'm sure you can see what's happening right?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2025, 09:13:08 PM »
MP and 1B have admitted that they are Petrelli.  I would place a wager that 1A and MCR are not. 

I would also place a wager that you are the rebirth of Gaagoots.  Anybody agree with this?  How many Trump loving racists that constantly say the same shit over and over about Petrelli have joined since he got called out?

If it's Gaagoots he's still angry I bought a horse off his son that was going on the truck dead lame and beat the 10s with him 3rd start with me. If it's the other guy I made sure his horses got fed. Either way, two fucking losers.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2025, 02:45:53 PM »
MP -MCR -YONKERS1B and more are all SCM
I think you and Mike need to check into a mental hospital.  You're clearly obsessed with him.  It's kind of gay.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2025, 03:44:33 PM »
What’s this have to do with Joe B

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2025, 04:24:50 PM »
What’s this have to do with Joe B
Not a thing.

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: Joey Bongiorno
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2025, 08:33:07 AM »
WINNER WINNER 🐔 DINNER LAST NIGHT
CHOW

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal