Author Topic: Ontario Hay Cubes  (Read 17648 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Ontario Hay Cubes
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2025, 05:53:33 PM »
Rumor has it that if you own with a “big name” Canadian trainer you could very well have a horse make 90k just to ‘break even’.
The same is true if using a big name US trainer. That is what it cost to be in the top barns. If you don’t like the price to try to play. Go buy a boat of a country club membership

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal